Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Giant

An amazing layout by Rahel Menig documenting part of her vacation to the USA last year!

Here is what Rahel says about her layout: "A few days ago I went through my thousands of pictures of the road trip around the USA my husband and I did last fall. This particular picture kinda jumped out of the croud, the picture of the giant redwoods when we drove through northern California and Oregon. I knew that I had to make a layout for them ;)  I had lots of fun with some of my paper scraps and the Pink Paislee Tissue Paper!"

2 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Pink Paisley, Crate Paper, Studio Calico and Sassafras Lass products work beautifully together and are so subtle beautiful --they can turn GIANTS into softies! I love your layout! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the photos and the Pink Paislee tissue paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)