Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Sketch Challenge

Have you ever tried a Sketch Challenge?
Well, now may be the perfect time!
Melissa Mann has designed a sketch for BlueMoon to play and we'd like you to play along with us :)
Here is the sketch

The winner of the Sketch Challenge will receive 
$40.00 to spend at BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!!
Our Design Team will play along with inspiration this week.
This is Melissa Mann's Design.
The challenge ends January 31st.
To enter you must:
1 - upload your challenge photo into the BlueMoon Gallery - click here.
2- Spread the word about Melissa's first Sketch Challenge at BlueMoon.
3- Have fun!

I'll announce a winner by February 3rd.
The winner will be choosen by our Design Team.

We need at least 8 people to enter in order to choose a winner, so tell some of your friends to join in so someone will win the $40.00 BlueMoon Shopping Certificate.


Upload a 4x6 with 72 resolution - into the gallery.  If you're having issues uploading it's usually because the image is too big/large a file.   Resize it and you're off to the races.  If you have problems email  lisa@bluemoonscrapbooking.com.
You can enter 1 layout per challenge.
Open to all US and International Scrappers.

Hope to see your entries soon!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sketch and LOVING Melissa's lo!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gisèle said...

wowsies, that sketch looks like so much fun!! Tks Melissa:-))

Melissa Mann said...

I hope to see lots of you play along!! There's a great prize that could be won!!

Susan Coish said...

GREAT sketch!! I'm going to play along!

Brenda said...

Great sketch! I am anxious to play along!

Keely Livings said...

Love the sketch! Count me in :)

Scrapamum said...

Love this sketch!!!! I just loaded mine into the gallery and I posted about the contest here:
http://andreasmetta.blogspot.com/2011/01/blue-moon-sketch.html

Tracy S said...

Always love a sketch challenge even if I dont win. makes things fun.

kate blue said...

added my entry to the gallery and blogged about it :):)

TeenaBugg38 said...

My first time playing along with ya'll....I am really gonna ahve to play along in the forum...so many cool challenges there!!! Uploaded and ready to roll!
http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2011/01/alrightystruttin-some-scrappiness.html

Charlie LaBonte said...

I love a challenge...off to my scrap room....

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the sketch and the layout!!!!

Kim Faucher said...

Not sure if its okay .. I rotated the sketch! Mine is in the gallery

Loved the sketch... awesome job... and so happy to see so many playing along this month!! Great layouts