Thursday, November 22, 2007

Holy Cow! It's a Girl



I'm your friendly guest blogger - no, not like your elementary substitute teacher. My super duper pal Lisa had an adorable baby girl Tuesday morning. Elsie Madison has an inch of soft- I mean the softest-sandy brown hair at 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. Mom is doing great, wow to be a woman- I mean you go thru the incredible physical upheavel of having the baby and then wham you have a baby that needs all you attention. I think God forgot to stick in recovery. We are unbelievably blessed and there now is no doubt about it - I am the luckiest guy in the world.
Thank you so much, I mean really Thank you, for all your kind words and prayers. We all have quite a bit to be thankful for...take a minute today to thank the big guy above for all your blessings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Lisa congrats, beatiful baby.

Happy Thanksgiving 2007!

Free generic digital scrapbooking @ www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (not for pros, but great for everyone else).

April said...

Congratulations!!! She's so precious, enjoy every second with her!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!Congratulations!
Old Hippie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! She's a cutie.