Friday, September 21, 2007
I just finished reading "Thanks! How the new science of gratitude can make you happier" by Robert A. Emmons. Scott and I highly recommend it for inspiration and postive thinking.
I thought I'd share some of my thankful thoughts on this Friday.
• Thankful I have 2 more months until the birth.
• Thankful I've come this far with no problems.
• Thankful I don't live in past times where they didn't have soft furniture to sit on.
• Thankful for a washing machine. I can't imagine handwashing ALL the laundry with this sore back of mine.
• Thankful the weather is cooling off and the sun is shining.
If you'd like to share thankful thoughts of yours today- please comment.